Sunday, July 25, 2010

Blessed are the Children....

Sept 19th, 1979

I spoke to Billy on the phone. He said he did not get my letter yet but I think he was lying. We only spoke for about 10 minutes because I had to get off. So I found out where Billy was last Monday when we could not find him and he was with Brad. I also found out that Mary Ann called Billy to get Howie's phone number. Billy told her I was really drunk on Saturday and was funny but he said I was acting kind of snotty. Anyway - I will see Billy tomorrow because Me & Mary Ann are going into the city to go shopping and Billy is going to meet us and he said he would give me my movies back.

"Would you belive me if I crawled in front of you and died,
Well on you I can depend to help bring my life to an end."
- Blessed (from "Trust Me")

XOXO JLP

www.cafepress.com/jlporiginals
www.cafepress.com/JLPBoutique

No comments: