Sunday, March 15, 2009

Working on the Blessed Fan Club

May 23rd, 1979

I went in really early to Eileen Polk's house. We got so much done for the Blessed Fan Club. We went all of the city getting stuff to make buttons and we made over 100 of them. They came out really good. We went out to dinner & stuff and I had such a nice time with Eileen. Billy Stark came over at around 9:30. We had lots of fun. All kinds of dreaming about the future. I stayed late until about 2:30 am. Eileen offered to let me stay if I was too tired to drive but I didn't. I really didn't want to intrude anyway. I drove Billy home. He lives in such a beautiful apartment building. Billy was so nice. We all joked about how much Howie Pyro is in all of my films. I will probably go back in next week to do more work to get ready for the Mudd Club show. Oh - I finally got all of the words to the Blessed songs. I put them in a book. I never knew how good their words were.

XOXO JLP
www.cafepress.com/jlporiginals

No comments: