Thursday, November 19, 2009

Onto the Ramones

Aug 5th, 1979

I went to see the Ramones the Fast Lane in Asbury Park NJ. It was so great since I was once again right up against the stage in front of Johnny Ramone. During Surfin Bird, when it gets really quiet, I always yell really loud for Johnny & I did & he smiled and laughed and gave me a guitar pic. So some kid grabbed it from me and Johnny gave me another one. Oh also, how great is this, Johnny dropped his guitar pic during the set and he did not have another one so I handed him the one he gave me and he used it. Then after the show we went into the dressing room and I actually got to talk to Johnny for awhile. It was so great. We talked about the movie & other stuff. It was pure heaven. God how I love Johnny.

XOXO JLP
www.cafepress.com/jlporiginals

No comments: