Sunday, January 3, 2010

More David Johansen (although I said no more)

Aug 16th, 1979

My new Top 10 List
  1. David Bowie
  2. Debbie Harry
  3. Iggy Pop
  4. Clem Burke
  5. Johnny Ramone
  6. Matt the Roadie
  7. Billy Stark
  8. Howie Pyro
  9. Tommy Trask
  10. Brad Barnett
I went to see the David Johansen Band at Creation although I swore I would never go back and see them again. It was a pretty decent night considering I was not expecting too much. Tommy had no guitar pics to play at one point during the show so I gave him one of mine. Then he gave it back to me after the show and thanked me for the guitar pic. Bernie the roading is so nice. I am going to ask him to send me postcards from Europe. I must say that the Johansen Band and the Ramones have the best roadies.
XOXO JLP
www.cafepress.com/jlporiginals

No comments: