Monday, April 26, 2010

In Search of the Blessed

Sept 1st, 1979

Me, Regina, Cathy, & Mary Ann set out to find the Blessed tonight. First we went and hung out at the Buzzcocks all night. No one was there. Then we went over the Max's and watched the Victims. Walter Lure was there and went on stage and jammed. He was so wild up there. So then we went to the Mudd Club & does that place suck. No Blessed there either. I would love to know where Billy went this weekend. I saw Jimmy Destri. Big deal. John Holstrom was there. I told him I didn't like the way he did the Blondie membership cards for the fan club. I can not believe I did not see Billy or Howie anywhere all night. I would love to know where they were.

XOXO JLP
www.cafepress.com/jlporiginals
http://www.jlporiginals.com/

No comments: