Sunday, April 11, 2010

Neon Leon at Max's

August 30th, 1979

I went to Max's to see Neon Leon and the Boyfriends but I really didn't watch the bands. First we hung out downstairs for awhile and Richard Hell was there. We spoke to him for quite a bit. He seemed kind of f'd up to me. I couldn't even understand half the stuff that he was saying. The we went upstairs awhile and spoke with Buzzy. The I went back downstairs and saw Billy and he was eating with his 2 friends so I hung out with them for awhile. He made some obnoxious comments that kind of pissed me off. He said he might go to the Buzzcocks tomorrow night. The this girl was there who I can not stand. I mean a real jerk with a capital J. DeeDee Ramone was also there with his wife.

XOXO JLP
www.cafepress.com/jlporiginals

No comments: