Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Meeting Paul Zone.......

Dec 22nd, 1978
Went to see The Fast at The Place at Dover. I had a premonition that we would meet Paul Zone and we did. After the set he came over and sat with us at the table. As soon as he saw my Debbie Harry button, that broke the ice. We went into the dressing room and he told me Debbie Harry stories for over 1/2 hour. He invited me on Jan 6th to go see them at Max's. He said that Debbie Harry will probably come and I should go upstairs while the first band is on and talk to them. I said I would feel like a jerk but he said he was inviting me so I can't wait. The One who I can not stand said she was going to come upstairs also but she wasn't invited. I hope she doesn't come. Paul Zone said I look a little like Lydia Lunch. I hope I run into Paul before Jan 6th to make sure that he remembers me.

XXXO
JLP
www.jlporiginals.com

No comments: