Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bernie the Roadie

Feb 24th, 1979
Went to see the David Johansen Band again at the Fast Lane in Asbury Park. It is great that I have gotten to see them 3 nights in a row. So a really weird thing happened. All along I thought that this one roadie hated me alot because he was always laughing at me. Well we began to talk and he told me that the first time he saw me, he thought I looked cool and he knew that we would be friends. So he told me that he would put me on the guest list for My Father's Place on Long Island. But I told him I could not take the chance & I would get tickets anyway but he did say that he would reserve me a table. Then we spoke about me going up to see the band in Boston but I know that is out of the question.

Tomorrow I have to go to ticketron and pray that I can get tickets to see David Jo. Of course I will try to get tickets for both shows. I think the roadie's name is Bernie. I really like him. I just can not believe how nice he is and all along he never hated me like I thought he did. He is only 19. The only bad thing about him is that his favorite band is Cheap Trick but that's ok. I won't hold that too much against him.

So it will be funny if we go out to My Father's Place since M is going to see Peter the Tour Manager and I want to see the roadie. I don't think I even like Tommy Trask anymore. She brought a girl last night and she was not pretty at all. He is more looks that personality anyway. And by the last song I did not even have 1 guitar but with the encores I wound up with 5.

I am back at college and I am so depressed. I can not stand the people here. There is absolutely no one that I can become friends with.

XOXO JLP
www.cafepress.com/jlporiginals

No comments: