Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Just another day....

Sept 12th, 1979

I found out that the Blessed aren't playing at CBGB's on Sept 19th. I wonder what went wrong. I am alittle scared to call Billy after I sent him that dead bug in the mail. I can't decide if I should go to the Ramones this weekend. It really depends on the weather because if Hurricane Fred is going to cause a problem, I am not driving anywhere. I should start to look for a job on Monday, Yuck. I want to look for a job ib NYC so when I finally move there, I will have a job there already. Maybe I can move to the west Village but it is so expensive there. But is so safe, probably because its all gay. I am sure we will find a place.

XOXO JLP
For great Birthday designs visit - www.cafepress.com/jlporiginals
For great Rock Star designs visit - www.cafepress.com/jlpboutique

No comments: