Monday, August 23, 2010

The Rise & Fall...Fame

Sept 25, 1979

I went to Hurrah's because they were having this whole list of bands to salute NYC. What a shitty place to go. The 2 really big names cancelled. Debby Harry & Chris Stein were there. I spoke to Debby for alittle while. She has turned into such a snob. I guess that's what fame does to you but she was so stuck up. I just have looked at her a few times and I didn't even know it was her. Chris Stein looked really different too. Worse I think. I will never understand why she is with him. Debbie looked really good though. We went to Max's after but it was dead. Then we went to this diner in the Village that mostly gay people go to. Miki Zone was there. Maybe he's gay.

XOXOJLP
www.cafepress.com/jlporiginals
www.cafepress.com/jlpboutique

No comments: