Thursday, October 9, 2008

More Guitar Pics............

Jan 25th, 1979
Went to see the David Johansen Band at Creation. It was a pretty nice club in New Jersey. They were really good but I am really not a very good judge of that since all I did was watch Tommy Trask. I got 5 guitar pics from him while he was playing. I am getting a really good collection of them. I didn't like the crowd that much as there were way too many groupies. They finally changed their set. They don't do "Its a Heartache" anymore which was really pretty boring but instead they are doing "Let's Hang On". Tommy Trask's pants were really tight which made him even better looking. Certainly makes going to see them more fun. I can not wait to see Johnny Thunders playing tomorrow night at Max's.

XOXOJLP
www.cafepress.com/jlporiginals

No comments: