Sunday, January 4, 2009

Can I have your autograph?

March 29th, 1979
You will just never believe this. I went to see the David Johansen Band again at Creation in South Jersey. It is a nice club and I had a great time. Well I decided to ask some people in the band for their autograph like Tommy Trask and them as a joke. It was so ridiculous even though I secretly wanted them. So when Tommy Trask signed it for me, he put it to my name without me telling him. I know that it sounds dumb but it made me happy that he knew my name after all the times we have gone to see them play. And then when we were leaving we were talking to Frankie LaRocka and he was so nice. He told us that he would miss us and he said good bye to me and Marie and made sure he said both of our names. I just can not believe that they know our names. I am going to miss that band so much while they are touring. I may not be able to see them play again until September. I wonder if they will even remember us. Well they should since Marie & I are such devoted fans. They band played 2 new songs that I never heard and they were really good. I just can't wait for their new album to come out. Oh - I got Eileen Polk's phone number, it is XXX-XXX-XXXX. If I write it in here, I will not lose it.

XOXO JLP
www.cafepress.com/jlporiginals

No comments: