Wednesday, January 7, 2009

More Ramones...

March 31st, 1979
Went to see the Ramones at Emmits in NJ. I can not stand the place but it is so close to my house. I love when I get to see my favorite bands 2 nights in a row. Last night David Johansen and tonight the Ramones. I stood in front of Johnny the entire night and just screamed & screamed while he played. The Ramones were really good. I love to scream really loud during Surfin Bird when it gets really quiet and they stop playing. After me & Marie went behind the club outside so we could see them before they left. I got Johnny & Joey's autograph. How tacky but it was so much fun. I have the best autograph collection that I have start to put into a scrapbook but of course my favorites are my David Bowie autographs. I love the one where he signed his photo and wrote it to my name.

XOXO JLP
www.cafepress.com/jlporiginals

No comments: