Friday, January 23, 2009

A Trip to Phili

April 14th, 2009
I went to Tom's for the weekend with Joon & Judy. We had a really good time. We went to see the Autistics & the Stimulators at the Hot Club. That place is the pits. I hate to ever go there again except Richard Hell is playing there next weekend so I am sure we will be going. I saw Johnny & Debbie. Johnny is in the Autistics now and him & Debbie got married. It was really good to see them but I don't know how Debbie can stand living in Phili after being from NYC. Everyone is so far behind there. They all think they are so punk in their ripped clothing & pogoing. I just think they act so stupid and are just so behind the times. I bought some great Bowie singles at a really great record store called 3rd Street Jazz. Really nice picture sleeves.

XOXO JLP
www.cafepress.com/jlporiginals

No comments: